Monday, July 18, 2011

7 reasons why women cheat, Reason 1.

Reason 1: There's no passion.

"I had been with John for about three years — he was a really nice guy, and I enjoyed being with him, but there wasn’t a ton of passion. Most everyone we knew had gotten engaged, and though John would have proposed in a second, whenever he brought it up, I’d change the subject. I took a trip to Australia for work and while I was gone, I got together with a coworker to whom I’d always been insanely attracted. I had a fantastic trip, probably because for the first time in a long time I experienced that excitement I’d been missing. I broke up with John soon after I returned home and began dating the guy from the trip. Even though I’m not super-proud of my actions, things ended up for the best: after dating for a few years, the guy from the trip and I got married and we’re incredibly happy together." Giselle, 30

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, trust me, that is fine. But if your "lack of romance and passion" is beginning to turn to "boredom" and you feel that everyday with him is just a bore - then rethink your marriage.

p/s: Only get married if you want to get married.

No more getting it, I'm not feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment