Monday, July 18, 2011

7 reasons why women cheat, Reason 7.

Reason 7: To give him a taste of his own medicine.

"My last boyfriend was a total player before we got together. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. I always heard rumors that he was seeing other girls while we were dating, but he always denied it. One night, I got a call from a girl he had been secretly dating, and she detailed their three-month-long relationship to me and told me about another girl she had discovered he was seeing as well. I was so mad that I went out with my friends that night, dressed to kill, and spent time with the most attractive guy; I felt like it was the least he deserved! I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him about what I did and that I knew about the other girls. And then I dumped him!" - Ashante, 25

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, what goes around comes around. This is similar to "one gets a taste of his own medicine", but it has nothing to do with "teaching". Giving a person a taste of his own medicine means doing to that person what he has been doing to other peopleAm i right?

p/s: Getting a taste of your own medicine is the same thing, except it means having it done to you instead of doing it to somebody else.

.....still puzzled.....

No comments:

Post a Comment