Monday, July 18, 2011

7 reasons why women cheat, Reason 2.

Reason 2: To delay a break-up.

"Right before I was going to break up with my ex, Sean, he found out that he had to put his beloved dog to sleep. He was so broken up about it that I didn’t have the heart to end things, so I waited a month or so until he was in better shape. When things seemed to be better and I was ready, he lost his job, so I felt like I was back to square one! By that time I had met someone else that I really wanted to start seeing, so I went ahead and did it. I eventually ended things, never telling Sean about my extracurricular dating. I think I rationalized that I was trying to spare his feelings." - Stacy, 30

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, has the love of your life called an end to your relationship? I bet you'd love to know how to.....

p/s: Are You Ready To Stop Your Breakup and Win Your Partner Back?

Have you done everything
but the 'right' thing in your efforts is to WIN
your partner back?

No comments:

Post a Comment