Monday, July 18, 2011

7 reasons why women cheat, Reason 4.

Reason 4: To avoid being left out in the cold.


"I began dating Eric shortly after I had been dumped by Dave, my boyfriend of two years. I was devastated and Eric was definitely a rebound thing. After Eric and I had dated for five months, Dave came back and wanted to give things another shot. I still really missed him, so I began seeing him, but never ended things with Eric. I think I sort of kept Eric around for insurance purposes, just in case things didn’t end up well with Dave. Dave and I didn’t make it on round two, and after Eric discovered through mutual friends that I had been seeing him again, he ended things with me. I definitely learned my lesson about dating two guys at the same time, not to mention trying to rekindle a relationship that’s just plain over." - Jen, 28

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, this is called tough love, left out in the cold, but yet, not being abandoned. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.

p/s: Feel like you're left out in the cold?

Scared? Don't be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment